Jason Shutt’s Sales Success
In almost ten years in business, I've closed nearly 150 sales, representing just a few more sellers than buyers.
- Consistent Top Producer ranking in the Top 10 among Bainbridge Island sales every year
- $145,500,000 in career sales volume
- $45,000 to $8.8M: experienced in your price point
- 99% client satisfaction rate
- Condos, parking spots, waterfront estates and of course, single family homes
- Focused on people and process, not a niche of properties
SINCE THE MARKET RECOVERED FROM THE PANDEMIC:
- 17 days: my average market listing time, well under market average
- 105.8%: my average sale to list price ratio
- 11%, 16%, 33%: amount over list price I’ve generated multiple times
- 114%: my average purchase price to list price ratio for homes on the market for 8 days or less (this means my buyer-clients win in multiple offer situations)
- 99.2%: my average purchase price to list price ratio for homes on the market for more than 8 days (this means my buyer-clients still negotiate on price in the best seller's market in history)
Below is a sampling of the listings I've sold. A more thorough list can be found here.